The Science of Confidence
Your body sweats whether you are hot, nervous or for other reasons. Dry Idea® antiperspirants help keep you dry and fresh no matter what the situation.
- Located all over the body (approximately 4,000,000).
- The secretion mostly contains water with some organic materials.
- It is responsible primarily for the sweat you produce when you’re active or exercising.
- Mostly located in underarms, foot and pubic areas (approximately 2,000).
- The secretion mostly contains organic materials with some water.
- It is responsible primarily for the sweat you produce when you're nervous or stressed.
How Dry Idea® Antiperspirants Works
- Dry Idea® antiperspirants form a seal in the pore, stopping sweat and helping to keep you dry and smelling fresh all day.
- Dry Idea® antiperspirant's special time-released formulation works on skin to help stop malodor.
If you have any difficulties with using this website, please contact
or (800) 258-3425.
We make every effort to respond within 24 hours.